Saturday, March 6, 2021

Are Those Quarters Real? *Wink* *Wink*


I often like to spice things up and use costumes in my sex life, if you haven't guessed that already or if you've missed my earlier posts on the subject, but I've never done a sexy genie costume...I'm not sure what the fantasy would be but I'm sure I could think of one if I really tried or if the person I was with really wanted me to dress up as a sexy genie, but I don't think I'd use this type of costume because I think it would be too loud, don't you think? With those coins rattling around? I'm sure they are really light and not real coins but you'd still probably hear the click, click, click of the plastic, if they are plastic...I'd probably go with a more I Dream of Genie type costume with the sheer scarfs and stuff...but thinking about playin' right now has really gotten me slippery...I think I might just go slip out of what I'm wearin' right now and have a little alone time, join me? Heehee... *BLUSHING

No comments:

Post a Comment