Saturday, July 24, 2021

I Must Guard My Cave Home At All Cost


I don't think she'd really be a good cave guard, do you? I mean, she might be the best guard ever, but the point of havin' a secret cave and a guard is to deter people from comin' to begin with so you really never have to protect it, but if she was always standin' in front of the cave, it would totally bring more and more people to see the cave which would cause more and more need for protectin' and eventually she'd get really tired and not be so good at protectin' anymore, right? Heehee...where does my mind go sometimes? Really. Maybe the better question is why does my mind go where it does? Maybe I should've been a writer or somethin'...all my characters would eventually end up in bed together so I don't know how good my stories would be actually for people to keep readin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment