Tuesday, November 23, 2021

A Mermaid's Life Is So Carefree!


“I’ll let you play with mine if you’ll let me play with yours.” — Unknown

I guess it would depend on what they meant when they said this, right? I mean, I don't own a Lego set or any action figures or dolls anymore...well, wait...I do still have two of the dolls I played with as a girl. I didn't really play with many dolls when I was younger (I would've played with a mermaid doll though), because my mom never really cared what I played with. I wasn't a tomboy, by no means, and there isn't anything wrong with that if a girl is one, and it sort of bothers me there is even a name for this sort of thing, because toys don't really have genders, do they? So I played with toy trucks and toy guns and my two dolls...what I really love the most was my tea set and my army men. It was fun to have a tea party with so many little green guys in attendance! Plus, my imagination could turn anything into a toy, so I really didn't have many when I was younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment