Saturday, June 19, 2021

Down The Hall, Take A Right, First Door On Your Left


I think it's really cute when women do this sort of stuff because it shows vulnerability and that's a very rewarding thing to show someone if that person is worth showin' it to, so I like it when I'm around someone doing the peepee dance. Men don't really do this, although I have seen a few men dance around and stand still at times, but it seems they have an easier time at holdin' it. Especially if a woman has givin' birth! I have a few friends who if you say somethin' really funny around them, and they weren't prepared for it, they will scream because they just tinkled a little bit, and that always makes things even funnier. As for this type of pose being sexy, I'm not too sure about that because I just see a girl who really needs to use the potty. Don't get me wrong, the above gorgeous beauty can do as many peepee dances around me she needs, and I still wouldn't kick her out of anywhere, but there's just somethin' about these poses. But someone must love them, because I keep seein' them bein' done by every model. Maybe because some people are into that sort of thing? And that's cool too, but every time I see this pose, tinkle time is all I think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment