Saturday, June 5, 2021

Those Eyes! I'll Buy It!


I actually have not idea what this colorful beauty is sellin' and I wouldn't actually buy somethin' just because a beautiful model is sellin' it. But it must work because products keep doin' it. I don't think advertising affects me much. I mean, if I hear a food commercial on the radio or see one on tv and I haven't eaten at that place for a while it might put it into my mind to go eat there soon, or if a specialty item has come back or somethin' like that, but I never go, “Wow, she's (he's) so hot! I guess I gotta go buy that lamp shade now.” I mean, how silly! I only buy stuff when I need stuff and I'm pretty frugal anyway, and I pretty much stay to the same products I buy or I buy generic. Name brands mean nothin' to this gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment