Saturday, February 20, 2021

I Love Walking Around The Neighborhood Like This And Upsetting All The Wives


Heehee...I don't really do this, because it would be mean, but also because I don't really live around anyone with wives. Actually, I don't really have any neighbors that I see on a regular basis, but seriously, why would you just go on a stroll through your neighborhood with your uber sexy bikini on? She must want to make someone jealous because just look at her...she's flippin' gorgeous and her body, wow...so round and curvy...and those eyes...I'd love to see how they look when she's in the throes of passion. And I bet she would make some really sexy sounds...doesn't she look like she has a really cute little voice? Well, I think it's time for me to go and use my imagination because this one really got me all worked up...

No comments:

Post a Comment