Saturday, February 27, 2021

You Wanna Put What Where?


I love when I find pics with the people in them having such interpretable expressions. I mean, this lovely lady's expression could go in so many directions, but of course, you know mine usually only goes in one direction! Besides, as long as people are open with each other I'm sure you'll get many of these types of expressions because sometimes things we think are completely normal might weird other people out. And that's okay as long as boundaries are set. I mean, I'm pretty much open for anything as long as the other person is and I actually want to do the thing with that person, but when I come across someone a little less open than myself, I have to respect that and just maybe it will open them up to trust you to be a little more riskier in their behavior...and that's when things will get uber fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment