Saturday, December 19, 2020

I Promise I Don't Cast Spells *Wink* *Wink*


She might not really cast spells, but women with tattoos…all kinds of tattoos really turn me on, as if you haven’t noticed with this little blog I have, dedicated to featuring sexy women with ink, right? So basically, she doesn't even need to cast spells to cast a spell, make sense? In my experience, and I’m not being bias or trying to group these women into a specific grouping, but like I said, in my experience women with ink seem to be a little more adventurous with their bodies, a little more open and confident with their sexuality, and with expressing this sexuality. Maybe it’s something in the colored ink or something with the idea of art on their skin…but whatever it is, I can’t deny my attraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment