Saturday, December 26, 2020

I Heard Earth Girls Are Easy


Everyone who knows me knows I've had a thing for Asian women for like forever, but yet I've never dated one. It's not like I haven't known one or ever talked to one, but it's just never happened yet, and maybe it's because I have this unrealistic view of them from all the pics I come across on the internet, just like this one, that portray them in sexy and exotic ways. It seems to me that in internet culture, Asian women come across more submissive and I know I love to be in charge most of the time, so they are always so attractive to me, but in real life, Asians are just like everyone else and sometimes they like to be in control too. I don't really know what my point is right now, I know I have one, I guess I just can't explain it well enough here, but boy, they sure are gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment