Saturday, May 22, 2021

I Think This Might Be A Painting...But Forgive Me, For I Am About To Sin


You know, the reason why taboos are so hot is simply because they are not expected, and usually if someone in a taboo role actually makes a move on you, it makes you feel that you are so irresistible that the person is willin' to risk their reputation in order to be with you...does that make sense? I completely understand why religious figures are a popular fantasy and why stories with them always seem to be hotter than other stories, more naughty, you know...but what I don't understand is how anyone could give up the best thing about being human. Like, okay, I'm never gonna experience physical pleasure again for somethin' that no one really knows is real or not. You have to respect that dedication, right? I know I'd never make it. I would get kicked out in a day...

No comments:

Post a Comment