Saturday, May 29, 2021

The People Who Made Her Must Have Been So Beautiful


I often find this to be true, you know, when you see a gorgeous person usually their parents were also gorgeous but there are times when a person is just so beautiful and then you meet their parents and you have to pull the person aside and ask if they were adopted! Heehee...it's really somethin' when genes realign to produce a beautiful creature when they really don't have much to work with, but it's been done, trust me, it's been done...and sure, you can always change the way you look with a few snips and tucks and sucks and stuff like that, but the mysteries of genes and good looks really make me think sometimes. I often wonder what my children would look like with different people and stuff. It's a fun game!

No comments:

Post a Comment