Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Oh...I Thought We Were Going To Taco Bell...


This is such an overused joke and I see it all over the place about how women can't seem to decide where to eat and then ask their guy where they want to eat, and the guy gives like six options and she turns them all down and so on...I don't really know any women like this, actually, and myself, I always know where I want to eat because my eatin' habits aren't that complicated and if I'm goin' out to eat it has to do somethin' with tacos, of course, or somethin' with cheese, lots of cheese, because I don't really go out to eat that much. With my runnin' regimen and the other ways I take care of myself, it doesn't lend me a lot of chances to splurge, even though I do splurge, just not that often...I don't only eat salads and stuff, I'll eat a burger just without the bun and things like that so you don't have to worry about lil' ol' me when it comes to food!

No comments:

Post a Comment