Tuesday, January 18, 2022

There's Just Something About Her...


“It’s the good girls who keep diaries; the bad girls never have the time.” — Unknown

I liked this one because I sort of feel like I'm breakin' a rule. I am by far not a good girl but I've always kept some form of a diary. I love to go back and read old stuff I've written or said, like on posts and old conversations and stuff, and see how much I've changed or if I haven't. Also, these blogs are sort of like a diary now that I've started adding more thoughts on them now that I'm comfortable I'm not goin' to get banned for somethin' I've said and I've been really good about how I say things. And as for this sexy creature above, we've all met someone who we wouldn't normally be attracted to, but for some reason they drive our desires and we just can't figure out why. I say good! Take the opportunity to learn somethin' new about yourself and your desires, and by all means, give into these desires and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment