Tuesday, March 15, 2022

You Seem To Fall Down A Lot


When I first read about the controversy surrounding Coconut Kitty and her edited images, I stopped posting her because I didn't want to be connected to anything like what she was doing or what her picture allegedly stood for...but now, after reading her side of the story, it actually makes a little more sense to me as to why she would have created such a character. So you should search it up and do a little reading. It's amazing what some of these girls go through, and maybe you can see why I decided to stop postin' pics of myself.

A Character

I marvel how Nature could ever find space
For so many strange contrasts in one human face:
There's thought and no thought, and there's paleness and bloom
And bustle and sluggishness, pleasure and gloom. 

~ William Wordsworth 

No comments:

Post a Comment