Tuesday, March 29, 2022

This Chair Is So Comfy...It Just Relaxes Me So...


This pic is so hot but I won't be able to share it on two of my social accounts, Pinterest and Facebook! GRRRR! It gets me so mad because I've already gotten one entire board deleted from Pinterest for “sexual” images but I don't post any nudity, and I've gotten a few pins taken down for the same reason...it's just so frustrating because without Pinterest I'd have no one lookin' at my posts because my other social sites aren't as active...and stupid Facebook! I just recently created a new page on there and I keep getting flagged for spam! I hate the fact that when people share images of beautiful women it's instantly spam! I mean, I'm not even sharin' links regulary on there! Oh well, it's not going to stop me from sharin' stuff on my blogs, because they finally made their policies more realistic and understand people aren't really bad just because they share posts of a female's body.

No comments:

Post a Comment