Saturday, January 2, 2021

This Pose Is Uncomfortable


You have to know I have so many fantasies but a nurse fantasy is one of my favorites to imagine. There's just something about being vulnerable, maybe at your weakest, and your not-so-best-looking, and then to have someone want you during this time, to want you enough to risk their jobs and personal situations, to have you. I don't doubt this takes place in real life, especially if the patient has a single room because open and adventurous people get sick and are nurses too, right? But could you just think for second how much better you'd feel if your nurse looked like this and had on the skivvies in this pic? It would be too much for me and I'd definitely need a sponge bath and a change of sheets afterward!

No comments:

Post a Comment