Saturday, January 23, 2021

Mmm...I Bet Your Cream Tastes Better


You know, it's sort of weird or, what's the word, ironic maybe? I don't know, but isn't it weird that tan skin looks so smooth and soft, but tanning is what is supposed to make skin crack and peel and wrinkle faster? I'm a big fan of the sun and I don't ever wear sunscreen, because I think we need the sun, it's what gives everything life on this planet, right? So I think we just need to watch the amount we get and the exposure...it's like the microwave, every time we use it, we get a little bit of radiation, but we live and aren't really affected by it, but if we got bigger doses of radiation from the microwave on a daily basis, that would surely mess us up. So I'll continue tanning my skin and getting sun, which just makes me feel so flippin' good! And I'll keep taking care of my skin with my daily regimen and all that, because if my skin ever looked as good as this girl's skin does, I'd be in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment