Saturday, January 30, 2021

Oh No...I Think I Left The Oven On


If you have followed me since the days of Google+, you might remember how this obsession began. A follower kept sending and sharing pics of beautiful Asians so I started, slowly and more frequently, posting them myself until I couldn't deny it anymore...that I had an Asian Obsession! And so I started pages and blogs and posted pics and videos and all sorts of stuff, but I have to say, I think this one, this lovely angel, well, maybe besides the girl I use as the face of my collection, is the most beautiful Asian woman I've ever seen...her skin...her curves...her lips...her eyes...I just can't get enough of her! I've searched and searched for more pics of this beauty, and I think I came across one more I was sure was her, but I haven't been able to find any more of her, or at least any more that are as sexy as the one above. I hope you enjoy her as much as I do...every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment