Saturday, January 9, 2021

Wow...I Would Kiss Those Lips For Hours


I love wispy hair. I love the messy look that looks intentionally unintentional. It's probably because I'm scared to death to sport this look, or cut my hair as short as the woman above. Long, thick hair just wouldn't be able to pull off this look so I guess I'm just envious. I mean, if I had thin, short hair I'd probably want to have long, thick hair instead. Why can't we ever be happy with what we have? This idea is what keeps people inventing new things, trying new things, so in that way it's a good idea, but it also makes people feel bad about themselves and want to be someone else or have other features they don't. It's not really a problem for me, because I just love to admire the features or qualities I don't have in other people, but in some people, it really messes with their lives...okay, I got a little serious with this blurb but I'm feeling very thoughtful or in the mood to think lately...I probably just need a date! Heehee...

No comments:

Post a Comment